1. Paris. I wont to go to Paris because of the things to see like the Eiffel Tower and because people say it is very romantic. I would wont to go for a honeymoon
2.Mexico. I wont to go because in grade 5 we had to do a presentation about an ancient civilization and I choose to do Maya so I would love to go. Also because of the great weather.
3. Greece. Greece would be nice because my parents went on an anniversary cruise to the Mediterranean without me 🙁 and they said it was really beautiful.
4.Philippines. I have a friend Julia (Julia’s blog) from the Philippines and she said it was really nice. I would want to go with her so she could show me all the things from her childhood.
5. Ireland. I also have a friend Kristen who is from Ireland and she went during March break and said it was really nice.
6. China. I wont to see the cool buildings and the great wall of china and eat with chopsticks. My dad went said a lot of the views were amazing.
7. Egypt. I wont to see the pyramids and all the hieroglyphics. My dad has gone also and said it put him in auh from the look of the pyramid’s.
8. Arizonian. I wont to see the Grand Canyon. We might have gone when my family went to Las Vegas during the March break but we didn’t have enough time.
9. Brazil. I wont to see the Amazon rainforest and see the Cristo Redentor which is the Jesus statue in Rio.
10.Antarctic. I would like to see the glaciers (which I’m learning about in science) and to see penguins.
In a comment name some places you want to visit.